SQA Manual Testing
SQA Manual Testing you’ll learn with INNSIRE
This software testing course will cover all manual testing concepts like Introduction of Software testing fundamental techniques and ideas Develop various types of test cases by executing the test cases in software management tools like JIRA, etc. Tracking software defects, Conduct formal software verification Testing, Testing Terms, Software Development Life Cycle, and Software Testing Life Cycle. This course will cover two software management tool is Atlassian JIRA. It will also cover SQL in Oracle and Microsoft SQL server.
After enrolling this course an attendee will learn:
- The fundamental theories of software QA testing that covers- software testing objectives, processes, test strategies, and testing procedures.
- To do System testing, re-testing, regression testing, and system integration testing and UAT, etc.
- The preparation of testing plan, outlining test scenarios, designing test cases and data, leading testing operations, managing defects and generating various test reports.
- To do functional testing, UI testing, usability testing, load testing, performance testing, stress testing, security testing, and compatibility testing, etc.
- Understand the implementation of the testing process using likely tools, such as- JIRA.
- Proficient in SQL queries writing and executing in Oracle and MSQL server.
After completing this course, an attendee will be able to
- Create test strategies, test plans, design test cases, prioritize and execute them in a different environment.
- Manage incidents and risks within project development.
- Contribute to the efficient delivery of software solutions and apply new techniques in the software development processes.
- To achieve expertise in creating, implementation, and development of computer-based systems and IT processes.
- Prepare a professional resume for Software Testing Jobs.
SQA Manual Testing Classes and Schedule
The complete course duration for instructor-led package is Three (03) months with 02 projects for the portfolio.
Pre-requisites: Basic computer Knowledge